1) Scan the QR Code Image or go to burnetti.bizlocal.app
2) Open Link
3) Save to your "Home Screen" or "Bookmark" the link.
If you’ve been victimized by a crippling illness or injury, if your body works against you rather than with you, if you’re unable to hold down a fulltime job to support yourself and your family because of a medical condition, you may be thinking about applying for Social Security Disability benefits.
Social Security Disability is legal decision and not a medical decision. (This is a fact that often baffles people because of the legal mumbo-jumbo.) Just know that the physician who treats your condition and provides details about your medical status must be a credible medical professional, and must provide honest, detailed information. Once that information and other details are filed, the decision is ultimately up to the Social Security Administration.
If you are disabled and need Social Security Disability income, you may benefit from the guidance of an experienced attorney.
- Seminary Degree in Theology, Oklahoma Baptist Seminary Pastoral Ministries, Marlow, Oklahoma, 1980
- B.A. in Psychology and Biblical Studies, Warner University, Lake Wales, Florida, 1983
- Juris Doctor, Oral Roberts University School of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1986
Licenses & Memberships:
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, 1992
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, 2013
- U.S. District Court Common Middle District of Florida 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Justice Association
Call Us Today at 863.287.6388